Sunday, June 20, 2010

Prayer needed!

So, for the last few weeks I've felt like the Lord wants me to start some sort of online page or group for believers all over the world to share their testimonies of how He changed their lives. They'd be video and typed and would be used to edify the body of Christ across all Christian denominations to unify us and to also be a light to the darkness where unbelievers can read and watch and see people tell of Christ's changing power from their own lives. I know that for me personally I break down weeping when I hear of others personal testimonies and how God has changed them and there is nothing to me that touches me so. I have no idea how to do this, but know that the Lord has equipped me and others around me to do so, I'm just unsure exactly how to begin. I also want to incorporate mine and others blogging into it and use the site as a spurring on towards discipleship and reaching the nations for Christ. Pray for me, pray that the Holy Spirit will speak and that I will listen, that I will be still before my God, that I will pursue Him unabashedly and that everyday I will fall more in love with Him. Pray that my sole focus will be to glorify Him and secondly to love people!

No comments: